“A practicing nurse is only half-a-nurse if she doesn’t know enough about the pill and her patient.”
Jaypee’s Nursing Drug Book 2020-21 is one-of-a kind resource, written down for nurses to serve as a compact and quick guide to numerous, but not limited to, familiar drugs, which a nurse may come across. The resource has been best collated, keeping in mind the distinct needs of both student and a practicing nurse, with the pharmacological concepts portrayed in simple yet lucid way.
Key Features :-
- Jaypee’s Nursing Drug Book 2020-21 is adept in bringing out a creative edge in the learning of essential pharmacological concepts
- The book is organized into three parts: Conceptual overview, Drug monographs: Clinical Pharmacology & Appendices-concise reference sheets for quick glance of concepts
- Featuring more than 100 individual drug monographs with eye-catching icons to engage the learner
- Arranged under broad system-wise classification of drugs
- Also includes indication, age-based dosage schedule, administering instructions, contraindications, precautions, important nursing considerations and patient/family teachings, outlined in a student-friendly manner
- Additional provisions of illustrative introductory concepts, appendices, and memory aides designed to provide excellent supplement for nursing students.
- FDA warning and drug interaction captured in boxes
Ideally designed for undergraduates and practicing nurses, in a concise pocket size format so that it serves the purpose of a quick drug finder companion for nurses of all cadre anywhere, anytime.
|Publication Month & Year
There are no inquiries yet.