The book provides law and procedures relating to Investments, Loans, Guarantees, Securities, Deposits, Debentures and Preference Shares under Companies Act, 2013. The idea behind this handbook is, that all relevant topics having common theme and significant practical importance and which fall under the broad head of investments, loans and borrowings, should be put together in one single book setting out legal and procedural framework.
The book is divided in seven chapters each dealing in detail with the topics mentioned above. Each of these chapters contains comprehensive commentary on the relevant provisions of the Companies Act, 2013 with the help of Indian and English case law, the emphasis being on the interpretative aspect of the provisions.
It would be immensely useful for Company Secretaries, Law professionals, Chartered Accountants and professionals working in Corporate.
Key Features :-
- Covering detailed analysis of provisions relating to Investments, Loans, Guarantees, Securities, Deposits, Debentures and Preference Shares under Companies Act,
- Each topic covers various English and Indian judicial pronouncements including the landmark judicial
- Various concepts are explained using relevant sections and rules of Companies Act,
- Provides comparative position of various topics among Companies Act, 2013 and Companies Act,
- Covers specimens of frequently used Resolutions at General Meetings pertaining to Investments, Loans, Guarantees, Securities, Deposits, Debentures and Preference Shares under Companies Act,
- Covers updated provisions of:
- Foreign Exchange Management (Deposit) Regulations,
- Securities and Exchange Board of India (Debenture Trustees) Regulations,
- RBI Master Direction on Non-Banking Financial Companies Acceptance of Public Deposits (Reserve Bank) Directions, 2016 and other relevant RBI