About the Book
This book is an easy reference and a what to do guide to deal with real-life search cases under the Income-tax Act, 1961. The book covers the journey from the issuance of search authorization until the tax collection after the assessment of search cases. It would be extremely useful for Chartered Accountants, Tax Lawyers, Common Man and Tax Officers alike.
Key Features :-
- It serves as a ready reckoner explaining complex provisions of Search and Seizure in a lucid manner.
- It gives pointed answers to common questions.
- Answers are supported with relevant case laws.
- Offers practical solutions to complex situations.
- Step by step guide to deal with search and surveys.