The unique features of this book are as follows :-
- Complete Coverage of Chapters and Standards on Auditing: The Auditing Topics arc covered in the first part of the Book. The Standards on Auditing issued by the ICAI (as applicable at the Inter (IPC) Level), which is gaining more importance in the examinations are covered comprehensively in the second part of the Book.
- Companies Act 2013: Provisions of Companies Act, 2013 with Rules (as applicable at the Inter (IPC) Level) is covered exhaustively and presented in a lucid fashion.
- Revised Format and Structure: All principles! Procedures! Techniques! Concepts and ideas have been arranged neatly in easy-to-read form, and numbered into Topics Sub Topic so that the student can understand the subject easily.
- Explanation and Improved Presentation: The presentation in each Subject Area has been revisited and explained better, to help the student remember the ideas! Concepts! points more easily
- Questions for Revision: A detailed list of Past Exam Questions in each Topic! Point! Concept with the Para reference for Answers is appended at the end of every topic, so that the student can correlate the question and answer, more easily in the examinations.
- True or False! Concept Questions: A list of True or False Questions, witb Hint Answers are appended in every Chapter, to confirm concept knowledge, and also to keep in need with the recent examination requirements
- Chapter Overview: Chapter Overview at the beginning of every Chapter will help the student to navigate through each Chapter Topic- Sub-topic Question in an organized and phased manner
- Guidance Notes: Guidance Notes on Audit Matters issued by ICAI, as applicable for the Inter (IPC) Syllabus have been incorporated in the relevant chapters
- Fast Track Referencer: Fast Track Referencer has been incorporated for quick revision of the topics. The Standards on Auditing are presented in Flowcharts for easy remembrance of concepts