- This thematic commentary provides comprehensive coverage of operational and regulatory aspects of banking industry.
- Analyses various aspects of the banking sector including (I) Credit policy, (II) Audit & inspection, (III) Dishonor of cheques, (IV) Loans and advances, (V) Guarantee, Securities, (VI) Digitalization of banking platforms, (VII) developments in regulations relating to Non-performing asset (NPAs) Management, (VIII) introduction of e-banking services and products and practical problems pertaining to the same
- Incorporates significant judicial decisions on key enactments including Banking Regulation Act 1949; Negotiable Instruments Act 1881; SARFAESI Act 22; and Debt Recovery Tribunal Act 1993.
- Includes revised forms and latest circulars and notifications issued by the RBI.
- Contains quick reference tables, comparative tables, illustrative figures for ease of understanding.