The following are the special features of this book
- Comprehensive Coverage: Statutes are covered in detail with adequate illustrations. Full Syllabus as prescribed by the ICAI is covered in organized Topics.
- Diagrams and Charts: Diagrams and Charts have been incorporated for better understanding of principles and concepts.
- Practical Questions: Practical Questions have heen introduced for tbe Students to test their knowledge on the various principles of Law and Business Correspondence and Reporting.
- Abont MCQs: MCQs for Practice are given at the end of each topic.
- Chapter Overview: Chapter Overview is presented at the beginning of each Chapter for easy navigation of topics
Section A: Business Law
- The Indian Contract Act, 1872 – Part A
- The Indian Contract Act, 1872 – Part B
- The Sale Of Goods Act, 1930
- The Indian Partnership Act, 1932
- Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008
- Companies Act, 2013 – Basics & Incorporation
- Companies Act, 2013 – MOA, AOA and Share Capital
Section B: Business Correspondence & Reporting
- Basics Of English Grammar
- Comprehension Passage And Note Making
- Introduction To Writing
Formal Letters And Official Communication