This book is designed keeping in mind the dual needs of a Practising valuation professional or aspiring valuer.
The book would be immensely useful for the chartered accountants, company secretaries, lawyers and management professionals and students (E.g. MBA-Finance) while understanding and learning the valuation concepts and applications.
- Comprehensive coverage of valuation concepts:
- Financial Statement Analysis.
- Overview of Valuation.
- Fundamental analysis of a business.
- Valuation of Equity, Bonds, Derivatives and other financial assets.
- Valuation in special situations such as Mergers and Acquisitions, Private companies, young and start-up companies, intangibles and others.
- Laws and Regulations relating to Valuation such as Ind AS, Companies Act, Valuation Standards, SEBI, Income –tax.
- Case Studies.
- Simple language and concise presentation of content.
- Includes Case Studies.
- Access to premium online resources and Excel Templates for valuation.
- Provides comprehensive and practical understanding of valuation issues in India.
- Covers valuation of various asset classes like intangibles, derivatives and fixed income securities.
- Incorporates various regulations affecting valuation like Ind AS, Income Tax, SEBI, Companies Act among others.
- Online Excel Templates for practical application.
- Online resources at www.investmentvaluation.in.
- Suitable for practicing valuers and students pursuing professional courses like CMA, MBA, CFA, CA, ACCA and Registered Valuer.