Compendium of Key Issues under Corporate Laws is covering a wide spectrum of subjects in Corporate Laws, in five Volumes.
This book brings out issues in Corporate Law covering aspects that professionals face in practice. It also brings out a lot of aspects that readers should be aware of. Legislation and case laws from other jurisdictions have been analysed to provide insight into the issues.
The key features of the 5 Volume set are as below :
- Topic-wise detailed analysis of various Corporate Law issues.
- Various issues organised under topic heads addressing the key issues concerning the topic.
- Detailed analysis of statutory provisions along with relevant judicial pronouncements and provisions of allied laws (wherever applicable) for each topic has been provided; e.g. SEBI Act and various Regulations issued by the SEBI.
- Analysis of certain landmark judicial pronouncements.
- Comparative position of various topics between Companies Act, 2013 and Companies Act, 1956.
- Certain new concepts of Companies Act, 2013 explained in detail.
- Rules of interpretation of statutes have been discussed wherever necessary.