Key Features :
- Text of the section of the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016 along with the following:
- Date on which the section was enforced.
- Relevant Rule(s) and Regulation(s) reproduced at the exact place within the sub-section/ Proviso where it is referred.
- Subsequent Amendments
- Other Sections referred to in the Act.
- Referred provision of other law in the Act.
- Decided case law.
- The book contains the procedures under the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016.
- To provide quick access to various important information at one place, the following easy to understand tables have been provided: –
- Enforcement Status of the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016;
- Grounds on which petitions for insolvency resolution were rejected;
- Gist of decided cases;
- Offences and penalties under the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016;
- List of Special Courts Notified under Section 435 of the Companies Act, 2013;
- List of NCLT benches