This is the second edition of a Comprehensive Legal Guide to Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016 and provides professionals a pragmatic analysis of the Code. The Book provides complete insight and an in-depth perspective of the Insolvency law in India including cross-border insolvency, group insolvency and personal guarantor, in addition to pre-pack insolvency process as recommended by the Central Government. This book is a must-have for insolvency law practitioners, insolvency professionals, lenders, bankers, chartered accountants, company secretaries, cost accountants, corporate debtors, judges and other stake holders.
- Incorporates the entire Code with commentary prepared in the manner to assist insolvency professionals and all other stakeholders to strengthen their understanding on IBC and related practice;
- Incorporates updated Insolvency & Bankruptcy Rules with IBBI Regulations as also NCLT and NCLAT Rules, 2016 along with entire list of IBBI Circulars and Guidelines, resulting in swift compilation of entire law to serve as a single point of reference for insolvency professionals and all others;
- Includes the most talked about report of sub-committee on Pre-Pack Insolvency and Author’s views on the same;
- Includes a new special Author’s version on Understanding Core Issues faced by IBC Practitioners viz. Guarantors under Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016, Issues arising out of “Limitation in IBC”, RBI on Resolution of Stressed Assets;
- Includes all that is significant for a practitioner to know during the COVID -19 Era including exclusion of period of limitation w.e.f. 15.03.2020 till 14.03.2021 in computation, while filing suits.appeals/applications etc. under law
- Incorporates evolving Jurisprudence on IBC covering most important and landmark judgments (updated upto 12 March 2021).
- Incorporates the entire Code with commentary along with Insolvency and Bankruptcy Rules and IBBI Regulations (updated as on 12 March 2021);
- Includes Circulars and Guidelines issued by IBBI (updated as on 12 March 2021);
- Includes NCLT Rules, 2016 and NCLAT Rules, 2016;
- Includes Understanding on Core Issues such as Limitation under IBC, All about Guarantors, RBI Resolution on Stressed Assets, Pre-Pack Insolvency.
- Includes Landmark decisions of Supreme Courts, High Courts, NCLAT and NCLT on various issues;
- Incorporates draft provisions of Cross-Border Insolvency (“Draft Part Z”); and
- Incorporates Report of Insolvency Sub-Committee of the Insolvency Law Committee on Pre-packaged Insolvency Resolution Process.