Cost Accounting: Theory and Practice is a comprehensive book explaining concepts, theories, problems and solutions relating to 'Cost Accounting' in a lucid and informative manner. The text strikes a balanced approach to cost accounting by including the coverage of basic cost concepts, material, labour, overheads, costing methods and techniques in use in day to day business activities.
Special Features of the Book:-
• Syllabi Coverage: Comprehensive coverage of CA Intermediate (IPC) Group I Paper 3A syllabus.
• Chapter Analysis: Highlights the recent pattern of questions being asked in the examinations.
• Costing Snapshots: Incorporated in each chapter to recapitulate the concept for revision purposes.
• Margin Notes: Recreates some of the student-teacher interactions and provides material that is complementary to the matter contained in the text.
• Author's Notes: Simplified presentation of complex concepts and problems by the author.
• Things to Remember Boxes: Introduce the topics to remember, revise and follow important concepts in real life.
• Examples: Illustrates the concepts you need to know and the techniques you need to learn.
• Problems and Solutions: 600 Plus solved problems for practice.
• Previous Year Examination Questions: Solved questions of past 36 examinations have been covered.
• Glossary: A complete glossary of cost accounting concepts has been provided for quick recap of important topics.