This book is an essential handy guide for any draftsman and in-house counsels as it not only contains the practical and usable templates that can serve as a prototype for the various contracts but also provides a sense about the purpose and critical points of the contract. For each of the chapters, along with the templates, there is an introduction and drafting notes, allowing a reader to grasp the essence and importance of the clauses.
It comprises of chapters on Partnership; Procurement of goods, services and assets; Mergers, Acquisitions and Joint Ventures; Real Estate; Employment; Confidentiality; Franchise; Trademark; Patent; Copyright publishing, broadcast reproduction and performer’s rights; Agency; Hire Purchase; Turnkey/EPC; and Project Finance. One chapter is exclusively devoted to one of the most important clauses in any contract i.e. the Dispute Resolution clause, and it covers the intricacies of this clause with respect to different contracts.
This book will prove useful for professionals/students in understanding the practical details of varied contracts, act as a beginning point for practitioners, and be useful for all considering the vast number of contracts dealt with.
Key Features :-
- A must to have for in-house legal teams, consultants, legal practitioners, and fresh lawyers.
- Templates of important and day-to-day contracts, acting as a beginning point for practitioners.
- Practical and business-oriented templates for day to day contracts with introduction and drafting notes.
- Special focus on Dispute Resolution clauses in most of the agreements.
- Useful for professionals/students to understand the practical details of varied contracts.