BUSINESS MATHS AND LOGICAL REASONING & STATISTICS subject in CA Foundation covers a Specified set of topics from Mathematics, Logical Reasoning and Statistics. The Student is expected to gain Control in handling mathematical concepts, formulae and making calculations as required in each topic In the CA Foundation Examination, the Student is required to give answers to questions which are on Multiple Choice I Objective Type basis. Hence, the focus of learning is
(a) know and remember the principles, concepts, formulae and procedures in Subject,
(b) read the question quickly in the exam and comprehend the same,
(c) make calculations as required, and
(d) arrive at the correct choice as the answer
The key issue is to handle the exam questions in a rapid, efficient and effective manner. It is to be noted that Students are preparing for the Professional Exams and hence, all topics I subjects should be given equal Importance This Book has been prepared with a view to communicate the formulae, principles, concepts and procedures in Mathematics, Logical Reasoning ability and Statistics, and to help the Student to meet the professional Examination requirements.With an exhaustive coverage of all that is relevant and required for the examination, any sincere follower of this Book will be able to comfortably clear the exams with distinction
Special features of this book include :
- Full Coverage of Examination Syllabus.
- A Lucid presentation of all relevant concepts, with Supportive Derivations, Graphs and Diagrams wherever required
- About 400 illustrations, illustrating the working procedures for various problem types
- About 3600 Objective Type Questions and Answers, to help the student test his knowledge in the various segments, in examination simulated conditions.
- Additional Questions” which is a mixture of the various question types has been provided at the’ end of the Chapter. The same may be attempted by the students as a revision, after attempting the MCQ segment.