KEY FEATURES :-
- Extensive coverage of FEMA and its allied rules and regulations with Commentary.
- Explanation of complex concepts in a lucid manner using illustrations and examples so as to provide clarity and better understanding of the law.
- Diagrammatic and tabular representation of various concepts for simple and quick understanding.
- Covering pertinent answers to issues not explicitly defined by law but clarified through practice or interpretation of the regulators.
- Comprehensive coverage of:
(i). FEMA & Allied Acts:
– Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999
– Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Act, 1976
– Conservation of Foreign Exchange and Prevention of Smuggling Activities Act, 1974
– Foreign Trade (Development and Regulation) Act, 1992
– Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002
– Smugglers and Foreign Exchange Manipulators (Forfeiture of Property) Act, 1976
(ii). Rules and Regulations issued under FEMA Act, 1999
(iv). FAQs issued by Reserve Bank of India
(v). Press Notes
(vi). Notifications issued under FEMA
(vii). AP DIR Circulars
(viii). Master Directions