Universal’s Guide to Assistant Public Prosecutor Examination is a comprehensive and indispensable work catering to the need of the various candidates appearing for Public Prosecutor exam conducted by various states. It provides for multiple choice questions on every subject forming the part of the syllabus of the preliminary stage of the Examination along with the theory on each subject. The book comprehensively covers questions based on major legislative developments and judicial pronouncements. It is an indispensable and useful guide for the students preparing for such examination.
- Provides Multiple Choice questions on every subject that forms part of the syllabus of majorly all State Exams.
- Provides for comprehensive theory on each subject.
- The Questions have been revised and updated considering recent legislative changes and amendments.
- Questions are framed on the pattern that is generally followed in the Examination.
- Comprehensive coverage of questions on all major landmark judgments.
- Covers past year examination papers along with Model test papers for practice of the aspirants.