This book is a ready-referencer for the tax practitioners who assist clients in e-assessments. This book explains the practical aspects of e-Assessments through practical case studies. This book is updated till 15-10-2019 and it incorporates all recent guidelines issued by the Dept.
Key Highlights :-
- New scheme of e-Assessment 2019 has been explained lucidly with illustrative diagrams and visuals
- Demonstrates steps involved in e-Assessments with screenshots of e-proceedings windows
- Practical case studies on e-Assessments on the issues of share capital, share premium, LTCG on penny stocks, disallowance u/s 14A/Rule 8D, etc.
- Practical guide to ‘e-Filing of rectification applications u/s 154
- e-responses to outstanding income-tax demands
- FAQs on e-Assessments
- International Best Practices in Tax Administration & Indian Tax Administration
- All Important and Relevant CBDT’s Circulars, Notifications & Press Releases on ‘e-Assessments’.