The book covers the following:
- Comprehensive coverage of all the pronouncements related to IAS/IFRSs, covering recognition, measurement, presentation and disclosure requirements,
- Simple and lucid commentary on the related concepts,
- More than 200 case studies, illustrations and charts related to various IAS/IFRSs,
- More than 150 MCQs with answers,
- Frequently asked questions after each chapter,
- Convergence between IFRS and Ind AS,
- Major differences and similarities between IFRS and US GAAP.
The book will be immensely helpful for all business and finance professionals who would like to develop well-rounded understanding of the various parameters and nuances of the concepts related to International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).