- Halsbury’s Laws of India is a series based on Halsbury’s Laws of England, which provides a comprehensive statement of law.
- This series is not a commentary but presents the legal position as it is laid by legislation and case law.
- In this HLI Volume on Criminal Procedure the contributor has discussed under each thematic topic the relevant provisions of the Code of Criminal Procedure as well as all allied laws such as Indian Penal Code and the Indian Evidence Act that would be relevant thereby providing a comprehensive and holistic treatment.
- This volume presents the position of the law as on November 2015.
- This Volume provides clarity on position of law in view of the Criminal Law (Amendment) Act, 2013.