This book is designed keeping in mind the dual needs of a professional who is preparing for the Registered Valuation Examination and a practicing or aspiring valuer. The book would be immensely useful for the chartered accountants, company secretaries, lawyers and management professionals (E.g. MBA-Finance) while undertaking the valuation examination as it gives the provisions of different statutes covered under Valuation examination syllabus in a summarised manner.
- Comprehensive coverage of following valuation concepts and topics covered in the exam:
- Finance and Financial Statement Analysis.
- Overview of Valuation.
- Fundamental analysis of a business.
- Valuation of Equity, Bonds, Derivatives and Other Financial Assets
- Valuation in special situations such as Mergers and Acquisitions, Private companies, young and start-up companies, intangibles and others.
- Companies (Registered Valuers and Valuation) Rules, 2017 (updated up to 4th Amendment).
- General Laws covering Contract Act, Sale of Goods Act, Transfer of Property Act, Income-tax Act, SEBI, FEMA, Companies Act, Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code among others.
- Laws and Regulations relating to Valuation such as Ind AS 113, Valuation Standards, SEBI, Income-tax.
- Case Studies.
- Simple language and concise presentation of content.
- Close to 1000 Examination oriented Practice Questions, including actual exam questions and Mock Question papers.
- Examination oriented Case Studies, including actual case studies.
- Access to premium online resources and Excel Templates for valuation.