This book is designed keeping in mind the dual needs of a professional who is preparing for the Registered Valuation Examination and a practicing or aspiring valuer. The book would be immensely useful for the chartered accountants, company secretaries, lawyers and management professionals (E.g. MBA-Finance) while undertaking the valuation examination as it gives the provisions of different statutes covered under Valuation examination syllabus in a summarised manner.
Key Features :-
- Comprehensive coverage of following valuation concepts and topics covered in the exam:
- Finance and Financial Statement Analysis.
- Overview of Valuation.
- Fundamental analysis of a business.
- Valuation of Equity, Bonds, Derivatives and Other Financial Assets.
- Valuation in special situations such as Mergers and Acquisitions, Private companies, Start-up companies, SMEs, Cyclic company valuation, intangibles, goodwill, distressed asset valuation and others.
- Corporate laws including Companies Act, 2013, NCLT, Companies (Registered Valuers and Valuation) Rules, 2017, Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code & SARFESI Act, 2002.
- General laws covering Contract Act, Sale of Goods Act, Transfer of Property Act, Income-tax Act, SEBI & FEMA.
- Reference to “Valuation by Registered Valuers” in Companies Act, 2013 and Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016 in summarised form.
- Laws and Regulations relating to Valuation such as Ind AS 113, International &Indian Valuation Standards.
- Usage of simple language and concise presentation of content.
- Close to 1,000 Examination oriented Practice Questions, including actual exam questions and Mock Question papers.
- Examination oriented Case Studies including actual case studies.
- Access to premium online resources and Excel Templates for valuation.