This book is an exhaustive treatise on the SEBI Act, 1992 which includes –
- Detailed analysis of judicial precedents by the Higher Judiciary relating to the securities laws, company law, taxation, consumer protection etc.;
- Detailed analysis of important pronouncements by the Hon’ble Securities Appellate Tribunal;
- Detailed analysis of the impact of other financial laws such as the Banning of Unregulated Deposit Schemes Act, 2019, Prize Chits and Money Circulation Schemes (Banning) Act, 1978, Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934 etc. and their impact on securities laws;
- Detailed analysis of priority of claims by investors in securities qua other creditors under the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016 and other laws;
- Covers latest developments in law including those relating to crypto-currency and crypto-assets; and
- Detailed coverage of related foreign securities laws, including the law of United States from where important aspects have been borrowed and incorporated in the SEBI Act, 1992.