“Focus India” is a growing mantra in boardrooms across the world. India’s continental market, sustained high growth, large-scale capacity building, addition of millions of high net worth individuals every year, tendency to absorb investments, especially in the frontier areas of technology, unprecedented blossoming of entrepreneurship, etc, are well known and documented. A combination of all these factors makes India one of the most sought after business destinations in the world. The thematic sequencing of the book is crafted in a way so as to unravel the India advantage to the countless business corporations, investors, analysts and the swelling ranks of entrepreneurs.
India Business Guide –Start-up to Set-up is intended to give entrepreneurs and executives all necessary information about the relevant laws and procedures for setting up and doing business in India.
This publication captures the changes taking place in the legal and policy framework concerning doing business in India and the flourishing business opportunities emerging on account of progressive policy relaxations over a period of time. Tips, leads and bare facts contained in this publication are designed to serve as a valuable guide to your “India strategy”.
• Legal framework from incorporation to operation of an entity.
• Conclusive reference of laws, rules and regulations governing business in India
• Comprehensive outlook to the idea of establishing presence in India/ doing business in India
• A practical approach to forming joint ventures, technology transfer, formation of companies etc.
• Dwells upon subjects like,
o Investment framework,
o Corporate governance framework,
o Trade and competition policies,
o Issues concerning expatriates working in India and others.