This book is a ready referencer to ‘understand Indian Accounting Standards (Ind AS) applicable in India’. Ind AS are substantially converged International Financial Reporting Standards (‘IFRS Standards’) adopted by certain Indian entities. The book provides a complete understanding on which entities are Ind AS applicable along with the entire bare text of Ind AS as amended from time to time.
The Present Publication is the 3rd Edition updated up to 20th August 2020, with the following noteworthy features:
- Taxmann’s Bestseller Book for Ind AS
- Follows Six Sigma Approach to Achieve the Benchmark of ‘Zero Error’
- Amended as per Companies (Indian Accounting Standards) Amendment Rules, 2020
- Provides a legislative history of all amendments
- Contains Rules regarding the applicability of Indian Accounting Standards
- Explains the differences between IFRS Standards and Ind AS