Intellectual Property Risk Management is the process of identifying, assessing and evaluating risks to address the emanating risks. The development of a robust intellectual property portfolio is seen as an essential ingredient for economic success. This book aims to provide an insight into various issues related to Intellectual Property Risk Management and also discusses current trends and the methodology for developing a framework for risk management. This book will be useful for lawyers, accountants and intellectual property managers.
• Discusses different types of intellectual property risks and its sources
• Covers international conventions, legislative measures and judicial responses relating to intellectual property
• Elucidates categories of intellectual risks
• Focusses on the identification, assessment and management of intellectual property risks
• Explains current trends in theory and best practices relating to Intellectual Property Risk Management
• Describes various tools or approaches to manage intellectual property risks