This magnificent work sheds light on all the relevant issues that pertinently arise for in this context with updated case-laws which punctuate the remedial measures. Particular care has been taken to discuss exhaustively the aspects of International Commercial Arbitration which is assuming gradual importance in the era of globalisation when trade and commerce extend beyond the borders of nations. The book is the surest guide for all who has to traverse the field of arbitration.
Key Features :
• Arbitral award—admissibility of
• Arbitral proceedings—duty to act fairly
• Death of named arbitrator—effect
• Misconduct of arbitrator—grounds of
• Arbitrator & valuer—distinction
• Foreign award—when binding