- A critical commentary covering emerging issues as well as legislative developments
- The law relating to interim compensation and black money has been discussed in detail
- Focuses on the developments made in the law relating to dishonour of cheques since the last publication.
- Traces the close inter relationship of law relating to dishonour of cheques with the similar provisions contained in Indian Penal Code, Code of Civil Procedure and Consumer Protection Act.
- Contains critical appraisal of judgments of the Indian Courts that have led to the change and development in the legal position