The book is a section wise commentary on Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 covering all aspects of Arbitration law and Includes commentary on the Arbitration and Conciliation (Amendment) Act, 2015. The historical background on the evolution of Arbitration since the pre-British era is a unique feature of this work.
The book is a standard reference for Arbitrators, Judges, Advocates, Corporate Lawyers, Law firms, Indian Council of Arbitration, In-house counsels, Judicial Academies, ADR Institutions, Conciliators and Mediators, Court and Tribunal Libraries, Industry Chambers, Government Departments, and Law School Libraries.
- A comprehensive study on the aspects of law of Arbitration and Conciliation.
- Up to date with all the major judicial and legislative developments that has taken place in this field of law
- All-important judicial pronouncements have been incorporated.
- Adopts a lucid and analytical approach.
- The content has been divided under suitable headings and chapters to present the content in a crisp and comprehensive manner
- The book has been extensively updated with all the latest supreme court and high court judgments.
- Clear and concise statement of the law on the subject.