A LLP contains features of two long-standing forms of business associations, namely the ‘company’ and the ‘partnership firm’. A LLP, thus, is a hybrid of a company and a partnership. To explore this new business structure, every businessman and professional would need to know, in a concise and simple way, the advantages, nuances, and complexities involved. This book explains the nuances of the LLPs and addresses several issues concerning the construction of the Act. This book, Limited Liability Partnerships –Law and Practice, contains an analysis of the law of LLPs in India from a legal practitioner’s viewpoint and seeks to provide answer to the questions concerning LLPs.
The unique format and structure of the book makes it a very useful buy for those looking to get all relevant information on any section of the Limited Liability Act, 2008 with the least effort. The Frequently Asked Questions and Ready Referencer, arranged in a tabular and easy to read format, is handy for the busy professional to find quick information on all the key topics.
- Comprehensive Section-wise commentary
- Discussion on the implications of the Companies Act, 2013 on LLPs
- Detailed discussion on conversion into LLPs
- Latest notifications, circulars and clarifications issued by MCA, RBI and SEBI
- Ready reckoner on penal provisions under the LLP Act
- Discussion on FDI into, and ODI by, LLPs
- Detailed discussion on practical issues and procedures along with FAQs