The purpose of this book is to enable the taxable person to understand the applicability and impact of GST provisions with respect to the Textile Industry. The comprehensive and in-depth practical knowledge of the three authors would help in the implementation of the provisions in an easy manner.
This book is divided into eight parts as follows:
Part 1 – Introduction and Overview
Part 2 – GST impact analysis on relevant sectors: Manufacturers and Traders, Service Providers, Job workers and other supplies.
Part 3 – Conceptual Law containing classification, ITC, valuation, place of supply, reverse charge and transitional provisions.
Part 4 – Procedural law containing registration, payment, returns, refunds, assessment, audit, advance ruling, appeals, penalties, demands etc.
Part 5 – Import and export containing SEZ supplies and FTP incentives.
Part 6 – Disputes Mitigation and department actions, [focussing on prevention of possible disputes & their resolution].
Part 7 – Tax planning and professional services.
Part 8 – Miscellaneous containing FAQs and filled forms.
- Detailed and practical analysis of the GST provisions with relevant landmark case laws and checklists pertaining to the textile industry.
- Covering possible dispute areas along with their resolutions.
- Detailed analysis of the tax planning aspect.
- Covering FAQs for removal of doubts.
- Blank as well as filled forms for better understanding and ease of compliance.
- Detailed discussion on the role of professionals on how they can help in various GST matters.
- Covering relevant amendments of Budget 2021.