The book aims at providing ‘ready to use’ drafts as a guide covering all the relevant and updated provisions of the Companies Act, 2013, the rules framed thereunder and the Secretarial Standards issued by the Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
This book contains all the ‘basics’ about the meetings and is divided into relevant Chapters. It covers the statutory minimum and suggests the best practices at certain places.
It would be immensely useful for company secretaries, chartered accountants, cost accountants, advocates, entrepreneurs, academicians and non-residents who are doing business in India or intend to do business in India.
- Covers detailed analysis of provisions applicable for calling, convening and conducting of:
- Board & Committee Meetings,
- General Meetings,
- Items to be transacted through Postal Ballots and E-voting.
- Covers individual event –wise procedures along with specimen drafts of documents.
- Event – wise elaborate coverage of:
- Specimen notices,
- Resolutions and
- Minutes of the Board, Committee and General meetings.
- Covers changes as per the Companies (Amendment) Act, 2020 and relevant commencement notifications.
- Updated upto 01st February, 2021.
Third Edition also includes new Chapters on:
- Private placement of Debentures.
- Removal of the name of the Companies (Strike off).
- Winding up of Company by Tribunal (NCLT).