Thoroughly revised and updated edition of this utility oriented work provides a comparitive study on joint family, joint tenancy and tenancy-in-common. The issues like doctrine of blending, alienation of coparcenary property, right of minor and posthumous son, rights and obligations of coparcenars, female heir’s right to claim partition of dewelling house recieve erudite treatment. The book aims to make an in-depth study on the controversial subjects like partible and impartible property, alienation of joint property without legal necessity, sale instead of partition, transfer of shebaiti right, etc.
- Registration of deed of partition
- Debuttear property whether impartible
- Partible and impartible property
- Compromise of partition suit
- Procedure as to sale instead of partition