The book is an overview of the provisions of the amendments to the Companies Act, 2013 made by the Companies (Amendment) Act, 2017. The Companies Amendment Bill, 2017 was passed by the Lok Sabha on 27th July, 2017 and the Rajya Sabha (without any modifications) on 19th December, 2017, followed by the President’s assent on 3rd January, 2018.
This First edition of e-book provides a quick overview to the readers about the changes in the provisions and covers the impact of these amendments on the Producer Companies.
Key Features :
- Interpretational Guide on reading the Amendment Act.
- The text of the Sections of the Companies (Amendment) Act, 2017.
- The text of the Original Sections of the Companies Act, 2013.
- The text of the New Sections of the Companies Act, after giving effect of the amendments.
- A brief analysis of the changes occurring due to the amendments and their impact on other provisions of the Act, wherever necessary.
- An Impact of the amendments on the Producer Companies.