This book specifically deals with foreign exchange matters. It aims to provide clarity on fundamentals of foreign exchange laws under Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 (“FEMA”) and allied laws. It covers complex concepts in a concise manner and covers all the important areas under FEMA operations.
The book would also be immensely helpful to bankers at all stages of their carrier and other professionals in grasping the foreign exchange matters quickly. The book would also be helpful for management courses in international business.
Key highlights :-
Comprehensive coverage of the following key fundamentals of foreign exchange reporting and compliances:
- Provisions of FEMA, PMLA & FCRA.
- Basic concept of Letter of Credit and other documents used in Export & Import.
- FEDAI Rules.
- Fundamentals in Exchange Rate and its mechanism in India.
- Capital Account transactions – ECB, FDI, ODI and LO/BO/PO.
- Forward Contracts.
- Summary of Foreign Trade Policy 2015–20.
- LRS & Miscellaneous Remittances.
- Foreign Currency Accounts.
- Export Finance – PCFC.
- Merchanting Trade.
- FEM (Non-debt Instruments) Rules, 2019.
- GIFT City, SEZ, IFSC.