This silver jubilee edition continues to be the most authoritative commentaries on Law, Practice & Procedure of Service Tax, duly updated for all recent amendments, notifications, Circulars and other releases.
The book has been divided into two volumes, wherein Volume I contains Commentary on Practice and Procedure. Volume II consists of Service Tax provisions at a glance, updated Statutory Provisions, a special segment giving an insight into the definitions and gist of related Departmental Releases for the provisions of Taxable Services, Notification with Author’s Notes, Circulars, Orders, Trade Notices TRU Letters and other relevant releases.
- Comprehensive Commentary on Service Tax Practice and Procedure with examples.
- All latest Notifications, Circulars & Clarifications
- References to the latest important SC & HC Judicial pronouncements with relevant paragraphs.
- Provisions at a glance in tabular format for quick reference.
- Utility based forms categorisation
- Statutory provisions with legislative history
- History at a glance for Taxable Services