Service tax on Construction and Real estate has always been complicated and litigative, whether in Positive list Regime or at present in Negative List Regime. This book discusses, about various modes of collaborations for construction of immovable property, various different and complicated transactions and many options of discharging service tax liability, in respect of taxable Real Estate Sector Services which are available to relevant assessees. Along with it, all the foregoing options and how to use those options judiciously with a view to minimize service tax liability have also been discussed at length.
1. Services related to Construction, Works Contract, and Renting etc.
2. Relevant provisions related to Exemptions/ Abatements
3. Relevant extracts of Rules, Notifications, Circulars and other releases
4. Discussion on Valuation provisions with the help of examples and case laws
5. Tax Planning and Critical issues
6. Frequently Asked Questions