About the Book
- An A to Z Guide for all trusts in India from a reputed author. This is a unique book covering all practical aspects about trusts – private and public.
- Contains a comprehensive commentary on every law related to trusts (from trust law to tax law) all related to creation, formation, management, taxation, and related procedures, privileges, issues, ideas, and assessment of trusts.
- It contains reliable answers to all possible queries, and problems, related to day-to-day issues faced by trusts in India.
- This compact book contains useful guidelines and advisory tips, all from the practitioners’ viewpoint in a reader-friendly format.
- A useful guide to all Chartered Accountants, Tax Practitioners, and Other professionals.