An outstanding work by an erudite author that deals exhaustively with all the sensitive issues that arise in the context of the Constitution, like Writs, Public Interest Litigation, Union-State relations, Reservation for Backward Classes of the Society, Prison Reforms, Enforcement of Natural Justice, Judicial Activism, Judicial Accountability, Conflict of Judiciary with Legislature & Executive, Proportionality of Punishment, Delegated Legislation and so on. Judicial pronouncements that provide the bedrock of dispensation of justice have been addressed to wherever necessary.
• Amendments so far—incorporated
• Reservation for backward class—analysed
• Delegation of power—focused
• Equal pay for equal work—discussed
• Union-State relationship—highlighted
• Right to trade on pavement—explained