The book covers wide spectrum of judicial pronouncements and attempts to strike a balance between the civil and criminal facets of Negotiable Instruments Act. Half of the book is dedicated to civil liabilities and other half to penal provisions. The book is an attempt to bring to reader the latest amendments and judicial pronouncements having effect on the law. This book is useful for Lawyers, law departments, HR professionals, CAs, CSs, Companies and litigants.
- The most exhaustive book on Negotiable Instruments Act tracking latest changes in law.
- Covering 2500 judicial decision from 93 National and State journals with parallel citations from all regions of India.
- Half of the book dedicated to penal provisions added after amendment of 1988 and 2002.
- Also covers related provisions of Cr.P.C., C.P.C., Payment & Settlements Act, Evidence Act, Bills of exchange Act and RBI circulars applicable to Negotiable Instruments Act.
- Overruled, reversed and dissented judgments of Courts mentioned in footnotes.
- Special emphasis on Summoning, Offences, defences, Liability of directors & officers of companies, Penalties and Compounding of Offences.