Key Features :-
- The volume 6 of the series extensively covers Orders 22 to End of the Code of Civil Procedure, 1908 and presents an authoritative, revised and fully updated source of the law relating to civil procedure in India.
- This edition also contains the allied bare Acts viz. Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 (26 of 1996), Indian Stamp Act, 1899 (2 of 1899), Limitation Act, 1963 (36 of 1963), Registration Act, 1908 (16 of 1908), Indian Services Authorities Act, 1987 (39 of 1987) and Letters Patent for the High Courts of Allahabad, Calcutta, Madras, Bombay, Lahore (Punjab, Haryana & Delhi), Nagpur (Madhya Pradesh) and Patna
- Provides detailed and updated information on every central enactment of civil application in force
- Statutory amendments and case law have been examined and updated with some innovative features being introduced
- Introduces cause titles and parallel citations in respect of cases incorporated in this edition
- MLJ CCM being recognised as the classic work in Indian Judicial System is a must have for Judges, Lawyers, Law Libraries, Government Departments, legislators, academicians, local authorities and others related
- Presents an authoritative, revised and fully updated source of the Law relating to Civil Procedure in India