The most authoritative, monumental, encyclopedic and indispensable work since last 84 years – is here! Collection of all existing Civil Central Acts with Important Rules Exhaustive coverage of Supreme Court cases and Case law drawn from 53 High Court and Supreme Court journals M.L.J.’s CIVIL COURT MANUAL popularly known as CCM needs no introduction to the members of the legal profession.
Some of the key features of this title are :-
- Provides detailed and updated information on every central enactment of civil application in force
- The volume includes select extracts from the Debates in the Constituent Assembly, which framed the Constitution of India
- Statutory amendments and case law have been examined and updated with some innovative features being introduced
- Introduces cause titles and parallel citations in respect of cases incorporated in this edition alongwith relevant Rules for select Acts
- MLJ CCM being recognised as the classic work in Indian Judicial System is a must have for Judges, Lawyers, Law Libraries, Government Departments, legislators, academicians, local authorities and others related