The book is a practical guide providing pragmatic analysis of the Direct Tax Viavad Se Vishwas Act, 2020. It provides a practical understanding of the concepts and procedure established by the Act and highlights various issues and discrepancies arising therefrom. The book is in a frequently asked questions (FAQ) format. The author has attempted to give detailed and holistic reply to each and every issue raised by making references to earlier schemes like Kar Vivad Samadhan Scheme, 1998 etc. and various case laws in respect of such schemes, wherever necessary. The book is a combination of commentary approach and FAQ approach making it reader friendly and at the same time giving detailed and in-depth solution of the issues. Further, the book also covers the procedural aspects of filing of forms as notified in the Direct Tax Vivad Se Vishwas Rules, 2020. The book would be a very useful guide, reckoner and commentary for use by chartered accountants, lawyers, income tax practitioners, students, other academicians and taxpayers who wish to gain a practical understanding of the scheme.
Key Features :-
- Critical analysis of the VSV Act and Rules in FAQ format including the clarifications issued by the CBDT with practical examples and situations
- Relevant rules, forms, notifications and circulars analysed and explained
- Key factors and practical points in filing various forms explained
- Includes topic-wise practical guide on procedural issues arising under the VSV Act and Rules for ease of reference of readers
- Covers live issues and gives illustrations on computation of disputed tax, tax arrears and amount payable under the Act
- Covers relevant case laws